Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So What If I High Five Myself?

Certain people have been suggesting that I do this blog thing for awhile. Why? Probably because my life can be so hysterically tragic. So until cameras start following me around to get this comedy gold, this blog will have to do. 

This blog will cover life according to me, baking talk, stories about my adorable dog Audrey Hepburn, and basically anything I friggin' want.  I'm sarcastic, watch too much TV, eat too many french fries, and (as the title states) awkward.  You should also assume that most of these words are being sung. Off key. With a little toe tap and head bob.  With all that said, I wish you a good day and many visits back...but not in a creepy way.

Lewis, out.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, YES! Love you cous!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Like* Oh wait... this isn't Facebook... Also, I can't figure out how to "follow" your blog without the little following widget in the sidebar. But I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the request for a follow widget! Olive Juice!!

    ReplyDelete