Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Challenge

Raise your hand if you've had a crappy day.  I have both of mine raised.  You may be saying to yourself, 'But it's only Tuesday.'  Guess what? Tuesdays are my Mondays.  And I swear if I hear anyone say, 'Somebody's got a case of the Mondays!' I might just stab you through the computer. 

Anyway, back to what I was saying....crappy day goers I have something that will make it better.  It's a challenge.  The challenge is: Go hug a tree and think of all the good things you have in your life.

Ha! Just kidding. I mean, you can do that if you want. No judgement...to your face.  Okay, okay, the real challenge is something I do quite often and it has proven quite effective in the raising of the spirits.  I call it: The Song Title Challenge.  What you do is use song titles to answer all questions that you're asked today.  I prefer to pick a decade or group but it's up to you.  If you're having trouble imagining this here's a sample:

Taco Bell Employee:  Welcome to Taco Bell! How are you today?
Me: Walking on sunshine, thanks!
Taco Bell Employee:  Great! What can we get for you today?
Me: One funky cold medina, please.
Taco Bell Employee: Huh?
Me:  Sorry Miss Jackson, let me clear my throat. One funky cold medina.
Taco Bell Employee:  I don't think we sell those.
Me:  I don't want no scrubs.
Taco Bell Employee:  Are...are you answering all my questions with songs? 
Me:  Should I stay or should I go?
Taco Bell Employee:  You should go. Far, far away.
Me:  So far away?
Taco Bell Employee: I'm calling security.

And that's when you should exit. Rapidly.

There, doesn't that sound fun? Now go do it! And report back with your epic tales. Oh and if you get arrested, I don't have bail money so try not to piss off the wrong people.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment