Friday, November 9, 2012

One Clingy Dog For Sale. Price: One Order of Cheesy Fries and One High Five.

A typical day with Allison and Audrey:

Allison: Audrey, go eat or do something productive while I sit in this bed, eat, and catch up on my shows.

Audrey:  ::stares blankly at Allison::

Allison:  Seriously. Don't you have a job or something?  I hear they're hiring at Taco Bell.  We could get a discount.  Don't you love me?

Audrey:  ::starts crawling towards Allison with her 'face smothering' face on::

Allison:  You don't have to literally show me that you love me.  Crap.  Please don't lay on my face. Honey, lay right there.  I love you but please back off.  Quick!  I think I hear Hainzley stealing the toys you've been hoarding! 

Audrey:  ::crawls over computer, hits caps lock key, and sits on Allison's chest with her back pressed up against her face::

Allison:  Awesome.  I can't see the T.V. AND people on Twitter now think I'm angry by using all caps.

Audrey:  ::bites my hands::

Allison:  ::sighs:: Good talk Audrey, good talk.



            She's dreaming about people judging me for playing Farmville.  If you look closely, she's smiling.

2 comments: